YOU’RE HERE! HOORAY! NOW LET’S MAKE IT OFFICIAL!
Thanks for thinking about becoming a Goodles Do-Gooder. We’re a community of folks who believe that little improvements to the world are what actually lead to big, positive change. Small steps, taken together, make a real difference. Even lofty goals like “eating better” begin with one little noodle, made gooder!
As part of our Do-Gooder community, you might:
• Become a Beta-Tester! Try early versions of our products, give us feedback and help us create every yummy bite!
• Share your likes and dislikes! Tell us about your noodle-buying and noodle-eating habits, plus your take on things both delicious and healthy.
• Seek out gooderness everywhere! Help us do, find, and share acts of gooderness in all its forms!
• Get rewarded! With special offers, discounts and little tokens of our immense gratitude.
WE’D LOVE FOR YOU TO JOIN US!
Please read through our terms and conditions, because there are some really important things to understand.
• We may be sending you food samples, free for your whole family. Be sure to follow our cooking instructions and read the product info we provide before tasting! We will only send what we know to be safe samples — but it's food! If it looks funky in any way — toss it!
• We're asking you to join us to help us spot acts of goodness, kindness and joy wherever you see it! If you do share stories with us, you are giving us permission to repost and to spread the gooder word.
• If you have little ones under the age of 13, please tell them not to share any info with us directly!! We'd love to hear your little ones' opinions, but, parents, we want YOU to ask them the questions in the survey, and then share their opinions back with us.
• We may offer entrepreneurship tips and share interviews and stories of other Do-Gooders who inspire us. Our content is our content, and we make no claims or guarantees about it.
• If you send us any feedback, an idea, or a suggestion, we own that and get to act on it — so if it's your big, top-secret idea — keep it for yourself!
• Of course we want you to tell your friends and family about Goodles! But if we share any super confidential info with you and flag it as such, please no blabbing to our competition. Blabbing is not gooder.
• If you voluntarily share with us any pics or videos, or if you share it publicly and tag us at @AllGoodles, then we're going to read that as you giving us permission to use it elsewhere if we want to.
• If we do anything fraudulent, you can sue us. If we're negligent in our duty to provide safe food to you, you can sue us. But for the rest of it - you can't sue us.
Gooder Foods "Do-Gooder" Beta Program Agreement
Background. Gooder Foods is a company committed to reinventing our favorite foods in a more healthful way, starting with noodles and macaroni & cheese. Goodles: Noodles, Gooder, is our first product line. We'd like to invite you to participate in our beta program! As part of the beta program and one of our Goodles Do-Gooder, we may ask you about your buying habits and preferences, and you may get the chance to taste test our products as they are being developed. We'd love to know what you think! In exchange for the ability to get a sneak peak of our products, you and your family agree to the following:
Taste Testing. We may offer you and your family the opportunity to taste our products before they hit the market. Be sure to carefully follow all our instructions for storage and preparation of the food. Please be advised that our first products (macaroni & cheese) contain both wheat and dairy. The full list of ingredients will always be included in any sample we share. Please make sure to read all product labels and any other information supplied by us. Because these may be early samples, the product we send may be in packaging that you are not used to, but it should be sealed and safe. Contact us immediately if your package is open or damaged and throw away anything that just doesn't look right. We also want you to tell us what you think about our products, so we will ask you to fill out surveys and might ask you to respond to follow-up questions. We are really interested in hearing about what your children think too, but if your children are under 13, please ask the questions and fill out the surveys for them.
Finding Good[er]ness. Part of our mission is to seek out and shine a light on goodness, wherever we see it. If you see acts of good[er]ness or kindness, we want to hear about it. Post on your social media using the hashtag #GoodlesDoGooder or #GoodlesNews or tag us at @AllGoodles. Please note that if you tag us at @AllGoodles or use the #GoodlesDoGooder or #GoodlesNews hashtags, we may repost your content on our social media. Please make sure you don't include anybody in the post unless they consent. By signing below, you hereby give us permission to use, copy, modify, distribute, and repost your tagged content (which is a "Material" as defined below) through our social media channels. If you don't want us to do so, don't tag us or use the hashtags listed.
Children. If you are under the age of 13, you should not contact us or provide us with any information or content. Parents and guardians, you can send us feedback, ideas or anything else about your children (of any age) if you like, but please tell the young ones not to send us anything directly.
Education. Part of our mission to make the world a gooder place is to share tools and inspiration to try and make an impact. Through our beta programs, you may have the opportunity to learn about entrepreneurship and meet some fellow entrepreneurs and other Do-Gooders who inspire us. All content posted by us (whether video, audio, slides, live, or otherwise) is owned by us or our licensors. You only have a right to use the content for your non-commercial purposes. We don't make any warranties or representations about the content we post, and we may modify or remove content at any time in our discretion.
Feedback. If you provide us with any feedback, ideas, improvements, or suggestions regarding us or our products ("Feedback"), we will own that. You hereby assign to us all rights in the Feedback and agree that we shall have the right to use and share such Feedback and related information in any manner. Please don't share with us any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
Confidentiality. We want you to tell others what you think about our products! That being said, by participating in our beta program you will have access to confidential information about Gooder. You agree to use all information received from Gooder only for your own non-commercial purposes, and you agree not to share any information received from Gooder with any third party. Also, you should not disclose to us any confidential or proprietary information that belongs to someone else.
Materials. You may voluntarily provide us with a photo, recording, or similar of yourself or your family by posting content using the hashtag set forth above or by tagging us ("Material"). If you do so, you hereby consent to our use of the Material worldwide for our business purposes. We may modify the Material at our discretion and we may use it on other platforms. You will make sure that you have the rights to provide us with the Material (including any individuals or items that appear in the Materials) and to authorize us to use them. You do not have any right to inspect or approve the finished product, and you do not have any right to royalties or other compensation arising from the use of the Materials, You also waive all moral rights in the Materials.
Legal Terms. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California without reference to any provisions that would require the application of the law of a different jurisdiction. The parties agree that any and all disputes or controversies arising under or relating to this Agreement shall be resolved by binding confidential arbitration in Denver, Colorado under JAMS. This agreement expresses the entire understanding between each of us and replaces any and all former and contemporaneous agreements, understandings or representations between each of us. No modification, alteration or amendment of this agreement will be valid or binding unless in writing and signed by both of us. We may freely assign, in whole or in part, any of their rights or obligations under this agreement, although you may not. The meals we send you don't have any monetary value, and aren't transferable or redeemable for cash. Except where prohibited by law, you hereby fully waive and release us from any and all claims, injuries (including death), losses, demands, damages, costs, and expenses arising from: (a) our use of your Materials and (b) your use of our products. Except where prohibited by law, and except where we've been grossly negligence or fraudulent, you will indemnify, defend, and hold us harmless from all liability incurred by us arising from our use of your Materials, or your use of our product. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL GOODER OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE PRODUCTS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY. EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, GOODER'S TOTAL CUMULATIVE LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT AND THE PRODUCTS, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT OR OTHERWISE, WILL NOT EXCEED $100.